Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My First Arty Pants Cyber Crop

www.artypants.com.au

I've been so busy the last few weeks participating in scrapbooking challenges for a few online scrapbooking forums and sites. They are all fantastic, but I am starting to wonder if I have over committed myself as I am finding it hard to keep up with all of them.

It has been a great experience though and the sites are all different and great in their own way, but like anything in life I suppose, there are definitely two that I feel more comfortable with and that I fit into better.


One of these two is ARTY PANTS. The ladies there are all so friendly and there is always something new happening and the challenges are awesome.


This Friday will be the first Cybercrop they have had since I joined, so I can't wait.
Well, back to scrapping for me, I am making mini curtains for a layout...first time I have used my machine in a while too, so it should be fun.

Have a Great Day
love
Bec

1 comment:

  1. Bec - glad to hear you love it at AP. Good luck in the comp (:

    ReplyDelete